Monday 22 March 2010

Safe Journey!


I used the Saints and Angel Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue, for today's message. As I am following my guidance from Spirit, I sometimes don't know straight away what the message means. I pick the card, then if the understanding doesn't come straight away, I go and do something normal, like make a cup of tea (Tea always makes everything alright, for me!)

As I was making my tea, the message sunk in!

On your journey of life you may meet obstacles, but if you carry the Christ/Christ Consciousness within you you will be safe.

What does this mean for Christians and non-Christians alike?

The way I understand it is - Whatever you do in your life, be mindful of your connection to Source, be accepting that you are not alone, and remember the love in all that you do.

Saint Christopher became known as the Christ Bearer, because he carried Christ across the river. One day, a little child asked him to take him across the river. The child seemed heavier than lead, and Christopher found himself in great difficulty. When he finally reached the other side, he said to the child:

"You have put me in the greatest danger. I do not think the whole world could have been as heavy on my shoulders as you were."

The child replied: "You had on your shoulders not only the whole world but Him who made it. I am Christ your king, whom you are serving by this work." The child then vanished.

As Saint Christopher carried people safely over the river, so will we be safe when we come across obstacles in our path if we have the Christ Consciousness within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment