Thursday 11 March 2010

I Can't Hear You!


I haven't picked a card today!
I haven't picked a crystal!

I feel I want to be in my own thoughts and take my own counsel.

I haven't forgotten my Angels, and I am still carrying my crystals with me, but I feel I need to give another message today.

The message of trusting your own counsel.

But what if your own counsel is rubbish?

So be it!

It is learning to trust that whatever thought you receive, whether you believe it is from the Angels, God, the Universe, you are a part of this equation too.

So, today, I am not listening to the Angels, I am having a day off.

It doesn't mean that they are not there waiting with love, for us to ask for assistance or whisper some loving message into our consciousness. For they do not leave our side, but they respect our wishes.

As humans, we have free will and this can rule the roost sometimes. My will is ruling today. I don't want to listen to anyone, not even my beloved Angels.

I want to feel sorry for myself, and be a little selfish. I want to not be wise, or gentle. I want to be irresponsible and lazy!

I almost hear a few giggles!

'Who's there?'

I see in my mind's eye a flurry of material swishing off.

My angels are having a laugh with me. They don't take my moods seriously, they understand that I need them now and then, but always see the funny side of things.

I 'imagine' they are ruffling my hair saying as you do to an impetuous child,

'You in a bad mood?'.

This puts me in a badder mood, stomping my feet as a child.

'I can't hear you so go away!'

I suddenly think that I should apologise as I don't really want them to go, so I just ask them to be patient with me today, as I am having a 'woe is me' day.

I picture them smiling and I feel all warm and safe.

It doesn't matter how hard we try to block out the guidance, from God, the Angels, the Universe, we are always loved and supported, and they wait patiently for our requests for help.

So go ahead, listen to your own counsel today if you want, if you get it all wrong, there is always another day and another way, and of course you can always ask your Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment