Thursday 25 February 2010

'Physician Heal Thyself '


Today's Angel guidance comes from one of my favourite Archangels - Raphael.

Archangel Raphael is the patron angel of healers and a guardian of the sacred knowledge of healing.

The crystal Snow Quartz is a gentler version of Clear Quartz, which is a stone Archangel Raphael is associated with, since it is a master healing stone having all the colours of the rainbow.

The guidance suggests to take the time to replenish your reserves, make yourself whole before you can assist another.

There seems to be a repetition in these messages; self-love, self-forgiveness, learning the lesson first, and now healing yourself first.

I find when I am running with something before I have fully integrated it into my being, I am pulled back, sometimes very painfully and made to listen!

Following guidance from your soul is not all fun and games!

If I don't stop and listen, I start to get pains in my neck and shoulders. My computer freezes up on me, if I am not writing something in alignment with my guidance. I start to feel irritated and fearful and even nauseous.

So, I surrender (eventually, since I can be stubborn) and LISTEN!

I try not over analyse things, accepting that maybe I am not supposed to understand the Whys? or the Hows?. I trust that Spirit wants what is in the best interest for me and my family, whatever that may be, and I start again.

I don't start from the very beginning, hopefully, I have gained some insight whilst listening, but I start to take smaller steps, instead of huge leaps. I stay alert for any detour I am guided to take and I try not to question the reasons(very hard if you're head strong).

Difficult to do, but not impossible!

'Physician Heal Thyself' Hebrew Proverb.

No comments:

Post a Comment