Sunday 21 February 2010

Daily Angel and Crystal Guidance



I just had an amazing meditation where It felt like I was being connected to a very high Source of spiritual guidance. I had to break away from the meditation as I felt it was too intense, so much so that I needed to ground myself down.

Whilst making a tea (tea grounds me quickly especially if accompanied with a biscuit) I had a random thought that I should pick an angel card daily for my blog and also a crystal.

As I have a natural affinity with both angels and crystals, I do this daily for myself, but the thought was very specifically for the blog. So as I am angelguided I offer you today's angel and crystal picked intuitively (may be this can be another post on how to pick cards, crystals or anything intuitively)

Angel card for today (Oracle cards 'Messages from your Angels' by Doreen Virtue)

Archangel Michael

'I am with you giving you the courage that will help you work on your Divine life purpose'

Crystal

Green Aventurine

'Positive stone of Prosperity'

A comforter and heart healer. It dissolves negative emotions and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment