Thursday 18 February 2010

New territory


I don't really know what to write today. I feel a little not like myself. I feel a little off balance as if I am in new territory. I feel like something is going on, on another level that my logical mind cannot understand. I am not even going to try to understand it.

I meditated for the first time in a while today, and it felt different than usual. It felt good to connect with myself, but it wasn't like it was before. I felt like the energy was subtler, finer and that I was in the middle of some darkness. The light was far in the distance but was coming towards me at speed. All the while there was a green light coming in and out of focus.

I became the light at one point and could see the darkness outside then inside of me. I saw a spiral of energy going downwards and then some dense 'stuff' came swooshing out.

After the meditation I felt a little off balance, a little disorientated. Something is happening that I cannot understand.

May be I'm not supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment