Friday 9 April 2010

What is going on?


What is going on?

I have had a headache for the past week or so, it seems like it has been going on forever. I don't take any painkillers, but use a combination of Reiki hand positions and my crystals. It works for a while, but only if my hypochondriac side doesn't kick in.

My Mum died from a brain tumour, over four years ago. I think you pick up behaviours from your parents, and however more educated I am, or in touch with higher truths, I still panic that I am dying whenever I have a pain.

I use my pendulum (a crystal on a chain) which I use to ask my higher self and the angels for confirmation on situations. For yes it swings one way for no it swings another. The way to find out which is yes, or no when you first start using a pendulum, is by asking a question you already know the answer and note the swing of the pendulum.

So, here I am having headaches, palpitations and tightness in my chest. I feel sea sick and nauseous. I think, 'Oh, it's because I am sensitive to the energies around me, and things are happening up in the cosmos and with the Earth.'

But then my human, hypochondriac self chips in, 'You are having a heart attack, you are sick, go to the Doctor.'

I don't take pills, because my Mum lived her life this way and I saw the outcome. But I don't like this roller coaster of feelings.

I stumbled across a site called Emerging Earth Angels some years ago, as I became more in tune with all things spiritual. Karen Bishop the author of the site, writes about what is going on in the world and the cosmos on an energetic level and trys to give another perspective of how this affects our bodies, mind and spirit.

Today there was such an alert (post) as she calls them and she lists all the symptoms that we may be experiencing, and explains that with each movement of the Earth, especially with the recent Earthquakes we feel the effects. The more sensitive you are the more you feel.

So, with this knowledge my mind is put at ease until the next twinge and ache where I reach for my pendulum.

New 'Emerging earth angel' alert

No comments:

Post a Comment