Tuesday 20 April 2010

STOP and take stock!

Sometimes you need to stop and take stock of your life.

Like the cupboard clear out, you need to do it with your life.

Every now and then, I get the sense that I have been going down a 'wrong' path. Taking into consideration that in the bigger picture scheme of things, there is no wrong or right, but you just know when you ought to have taken the 'other' road. Or not taken any road for the time being.

What happens to myself is I feel a little depressed. It is like I am being pressed down, hence the word de-pressed. This is a message for me to STOP!!!

I usually do stop without a fight anymore since I have found with experience, if I don't stop, I find obstructions in my way which make me stop.

For example, this morning I felt myself sinking deeper into my 'de-pression' and I wasn't listening to what I was being shown, so I carried on battling with my lap top which was switching off every now and then.

In the end it just switched off and I couldn't put it back on.

After a few minutes of complaining, I realized that this was a message for me to STOP!!!

So, begrudgingly, I put my shoes and coat on and got out....and came to the library to use....you guessed...a computer!!!

So, what did the 'message' manage to teach me?

I needed to get out of my way, the computer broke down, so I had to Stop, and get out.

A change of scenery, whether it is for five minutes or five hours helps to unclutter the mind.

I also did a clear out of my blog as well. I am starting a new. For now there will be no angel cards or crystals and no other mention of other sites or blogs which I feel don't resonate with where I am at at the moment.

So, for now this is me, take me as I am, I am learning along with you all.

You teach what you want to learn the most. What I need to learn the most at the moment is how to get out of my own way, make life simpler and STOP!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great lesson..I am slowly learning to get out of my own way..tired of tripping over myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen, welcome to my blog!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete