Wednesday 9 December 2009


I wanted to start a blog where I could share all the new things and some old things I am learning about how to be. I am finally coming to a point in my life where I am content with who I am. I may not know exactly where I am going but I certainly know I no longer need to go backwards.


Vision- clear mind, clear sight, has been a journey of mine for a very long time. I have had many unsavoury life experiences involving unhappy relationships, divorce, separation from loved ones where I have lost my beloved Mother and also have had to leave friends and family far, far away.


This blog therefore is a place where I can share my insights and maybe give some hope where there seems to be no hope and light where there seems to be only darkness.


I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment