Saturday 12 December 2009

12:12


I have been reading various writers opinions on what they think is happening in the world from a bigger perspective. I can relate to some of them some of the time and other times I feel totally blown away by their explanations.

Today, I will try to share what I believe from what I have taken from others and my own feelings. To start with today is the 12/12/2009, numerically it looks important, as are the other twin dates, for example 1/1, 2/2 etc.

But taking it from a spiritual perspective, 12/12 is the last portal, or gateway before a big change. The portal is offering an opportunity to complete anything in our lives which is not working and not serving us for our highest good.

The energies are intense at the moment, helping bring out everything to the surface to be looked at in order for decisions to be made on what to do next. There will be a lot of fear circulating and a lot of uncomfortable situations, coupled with unexplainable periods of happiness and a feeling as if there is something good to look forward to.

With myself I have reached a point in my life where I feel ready for the next stage. Even though I feel I have looked at all there is inside, every day something happens to show me that there is still something I still need to 'work' on. The difference is that I can actually see what is happening now and I don't feel like I am in a thick wood trying to find my way.

I made a decision today regarding my career, where before I was just waiting and going through the motions hoping that things would sought themselves out. But if you ignore things they don't go away, they just become a bigger issue to deal with.

So for me 12:12 even though it feels like an ordinary day full of the usual day to day routines, the same interactions with the same people, I can see that some decisions have been made, even if I cannot see the outcome yet.

I feel positive that what needs to be done now is to stay centred and true to who I am, and not be swayed by the upheaval of the conflicting energies. I have found that when my guard is down I am swept away by others feelings instead of enjoying the ride.

So, my contribution for 12:12 is sharing my understanding of what this day means to me, may your understanding of 12:12 be for your best interest and may you ride the wave to your dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment